Corona Virus: Current situation
The number of new infections with the coronavirus is increasing significantly again in Switzerland and a fifth wave of infection is to be expected. Currently, the number of cases is expected to double every fortnight, so that hospital admissions and the occupancy of intensive care units in hospitals are also likely to increase again with a delay. The vaccination progress of the population is clearly below 70%.
At Galliker, the following measures remain in force to further contain the pandemic and protect our employees:
- Keep your distance
- Obligation to wear a mask if when moving in the buildings and when keeping distance is not possible
- Increased protection of particularly vulnerable people
- Wash an disinfect hands thoroughly
- Avoid shaking hands
- Cough and sneeze in a handkerchief or crook of the arm
- Have symptoms stay at home (testing)
- Regular disinfection of tools, door handles, driver's cabins, etc.
- 2 - 3 times a day open the windows in closed rooms, ventilate - wherever possible
- Demarcate and protect workplaces and visitor counters with Plexiglas panels
- Enforcement of the test and quarantine requirement for returnees from a risk area
- Placement of disinfectant dispensers at important access points with the necessary instructions for all internal and external persons regarding hygiene behavior
- Equipping our drivers with disinfectants and masks
- Active control and instruction of the drivers in our areas via porters / checkpoints
- For events and guided tours for visitors, certificates and masks are compulsory
We thank you for your understanding for the current situation and for your help in implementing our preventive measures.
On this page we keep you up to date.
Galliker Transport AG