Corona Virus: Current situation
On January 13th, the Federal Council tightened the protective measures in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic. The tightening of measures applies from January 18 until at least February 28, 2021. The core of the Federal Council's message reads:
- Keep contacts to a minimum.
- Create and maintain the greatest possible distance.
- Protect all employees as best as possible.
The following measures apply at Galliker to contain the pandemic and protect our employees:
- Keep your distance
- General obligation to wear a mask
- Home office where possible
- Increased protection of particularly vulnerable people
- Limitation of meetings, training, audits and other events to the absolutely necessary minimum with a maximum number of 5 participants
- Break and common rooms are limited to a maximum of 5 people
- Every 2nd washing area and every 2nd urinal in the sanitary rooms are cordoned off
- Wash an disinfect hands thoroughly
- Avoid shaking hands
- Cough and sneeze in a handkerchief or crook of the arm
- Have symptoms stay at home (testing)
- Regular disinfection of tools, door handles, driver's cabins, etc.
- 2 - 3 times a day open the windows in closed rooms, ventilate - wherever possible
- Demarcate and protect workplaces and visitor counters with Plexiglas panels
- Reduce office workplaces by moving individual workstations to other rooms (e.g. in meeting rooms)
- Enforcement of the quarantine requirement for returnees from a risk area
- Fever measurement for returnees from the rest of the world
- Placement of disinfectant dispensers at important access points with the necessary instructions for all internal and external persons regarding hygiene behavior.
- Equipping our drivers with disinfectants and masks
- Active control and instruction of the drivers in our areas via porters / checkpoints
- There is only one take-away offer in the canteen
- No company tours until further notice
- Our customers generally no longer sign on our drivers' smartphones when they receive their goods. Our drivers sign on their behalf and in the presence of the customer.
We thank you for your understanding for the current situation and for your help in implementing our preventive measures.
On this page we keep you up to date.
Galliker Transport AG