Corona Virus: Current situation
Despite a continuing difficult epidemiological situation, the Federal Council decided on 14 April to significantly relax the Corona measures from 19 April. Restaurants and bars are allowed to reopen their terraces. Cinemas, theatres and concerts may again be held with an audience. Fitness, sports and smaller events with a maximum of 15 people are also allowed again. However, it is important to strictly adhere to the protective measures that continue to apply, especially the distance and hygiene rules and the extended mask requirement.
At Galliker, the following measures remain in force to further contain the pandemic and protect our employees:
- Keep your distance
- General obligation to wear a mask
- Home office where possible
- Increased protection of particularly vulnerable people
- Limitation of the number of participants in meetings, training sessions, audits and other events to 15 persons
- Every 2nd washing area and every 2nd urinal in the sanitary rooms are cordoned off
- Wash an disinfect hands thoroughly
- Avoid shaking hands
- Cough and sneeze in a handkerchief or crook of the arm
- Have symptoms stay at home (testing)
- Regular disinfection of tools, door handles, driver's cabins, etc.
- 2 - 3 times a day open the windows in closed rooms, ventilate - wherever possible
- Demarcate and protect workplaces and visitor counters with Plexiglas panels
- Reduce office workplaces by moving individual workstations to other rooms (e.g. in meeting rooms)
- Enforcement of the test and quarantine requirement for returnees from a risk area
- Fever measurement for returnees from the rest of the world
- Placement of disinfectant dispensers at important access points with the necessary instructions for all internal and external persons regarding hygiene behavior.
- Equipping our drivers with disinfectants and masks
- Active control and instruction of the drivers in our areas via porters / checkpoints
- No company tours until further notice
- Our customers generally no longer sign on our drivers' smartphones when they receive their goods. Our drivers sign on their behalf and in the presence of the customer.
We thank you for your understanding for the current situation and for your help in implementing our preventive measures.
On this page we keep you up to date.
Galliker Transport AG