Corona Virus: Current situation
The number of infections remains high and a slight increase in virus circulation has become apparent in recent days. The situation in the hospitals remains tense and the intensive care units are very busy. The Federal Council has therefore decided to extend the certificate requirement. From Monday, 13 September 2021, a certificate obligation will apply inside restaurants, cultural and leisure facilities and at indoor events. The certificate may also be used by employers as part of protective measures.
At Galliker, the following measures remain in force to further contain the pandemic and protect our employees:
- Keep your distance
- Obligation to wear a mask if distance is not possible
- Increased protection of particularly vulnerable people
- Wash an disinfect hands thoroughly
- Avoid shaking hands
- Cough and sneeze in a handkerchief or crook of the arm
- Have symptoms stay at home (testing)
- Regular disinfection of tools, door handles, driver's cabins, etc.
- 2 - 3 times a day open the windows in closed rooms, ventilate - wherever possible
- Demarcate and protect workplaces and visitor counters with Plexiglas panels
- Enforcement of the test and quarantine requirement for returnees from a risk area
- Placement of disinfectant dispensers at important access points with the necessary instructions for all internal and external persons regarding hygiene behavior.
- Equipping our drivers with disinfectants and masks
- Active control and instruction of the drivers in our areas via porters / checkpoints
- A certificate obligation applies for events and visitor tours
We thank you for your understanding for the current situation and for your help in implementing our preventive measures.
On this page we keep you up to date.
Galliker Transport AG