Corona Virus: Current situation
The daily reported number of people newly infected with the Covid-19 Coronavirus has stabilized in Switzerland and is steadily declining thanks to the disciplined behavior of the population. This allows the lockdown measures to be relaxed in stages.
Since Monday, May 11, 2020, shops, restaurants, markets, museums and libraries have reopened in accordance with appropriate protection concepts. The Federal Council will ease further measures from 6 June. Many of the restricted activities in the areas of leisure, entertainment and sports will then be possible again. Prerequisites for this: presence lists, protection concepts and compliance with the rules of hygiene and behavior.
In order to protect our employees, the following measures that have been successfully implemented remain in force:
- All employees comply with the distance requirement and hygiene rules
- Placement of disinfectant dispensers at important access points with the necessary instructions for all internal and external persons regarding hygiene behavior
- Equipping our drivers with disinfectants and masks
- Active control and instruction of the drivers in our areas via porters / checkpoints
- Company tours are not carried out until at least in summer
We thank you for your understanding for the current situation and for your help in implementing our preventive measures.
On this page we keep you up to date.
Galliker Transport AG